5.09.2013

Color Shine Pocket Card


Have I mentioned that I love Heidi Swapp's Color Shine Mists. Because I do! No picture you ever see could do them justice to how gorgeous they are in real life. They truly do shimmer and shine. I've been spraying anything that holds still as evidenced by this pocket card.
The pocket paper is HS Color Magic papers sprayed with Mustard spray. The papers actually have a resist pattern to them. I also sprayed some of the color magic flowers with mustard.
The flowers come white and you can customize them with any color spray. The seam binding started off white as well, but was quickly changed with some teal Color Shine. See-it's cool stuff! I added a few embellishments to the front of the pocket and tucked some tags inside. One holds a gift card, and one will hold a message for the recipient. Linking this up to the Moxie Fab World Gift Tag Challenge.
Supplies:
Heidi Swapp Color Magic
Divine Twine
Hug Snug Seam Binding
 

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)