5.13.2013

trendy gold

You know when a trend is new and you look at it and think-"yeah, not for me!" Think skinny jeans and neon. Hated them at first, now I'm warming up to them. But I digress...
I have never been a fan of gold. I'm a sterling silver girl. I don't own any gold jewelry except for my wedding ring and I have hinted to my hubby a few times that I'd really like to get it dipped in white gold. Both times the look on his face caused me to say Just Kidding but I'll let you in on a little secret-I'm not kidding. I like silver. Again-I digress...
 
 Here is my card and I used gold on it even though I am not a big fan because gold is trendy. But I like how it turned out. This card was created for the Moxie Fab World gift card holder challenge. I used one of the adorable Glitz {Unchartered Waters}Whatnot cards for my sentiment. The inside of the card has a little pocket to hold a gift card or a love note.
What trend have you been slow to warm up to?
 

Supplies:
Glitz {Unchartered Waters}
Making Memories Gold Book Plates
Pebbles Inc. Button
Gold Cording
Seam Tape

4 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I hear ya on the gold trend but I too am warming up to it...LOL!! Great card - lots of texture and wonderful designs :)

Connie Mercer said...

looks fabulous!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is so pretty! I love gold! :D

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)